Hello and welcome to “get along with Oracle and APEX”, a private blog dealing about Oracle stuff in general and lots and lots of Oracle APEX.
My Name is Peter Raganitsch, I’m co-Founder and CEO of FOEX, the home of the best commercial Oracle APEX Plugins worldwide.
Our FOEX Plugin Framework is the ideal extension of APEX when dealing with requirements beyond the core APEX functionality, like Oracle Forms Migrations or other Enterprise APEX applications.
Some might also know me from my other company called “click-click IT Solutions” which I founded in 2010, 2 years before FOEX.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this Blog are my private opinions and do not necessarily represent the opinion of my employer or anyone else.
Over the years I worked on many free and community projects, including:
- ApexLib Framework
- Various APEX Tools
- Oracle APEX Build Plugin which lead to the APEX Developer Addon – a browser extension that was later replaced by the (free) FOEX Developer Addon
- APEX Plugins
- The first jQuery Mobile integration in APEX for mobile Apps, back when this was necessary
- Several APEX Translation enhancements, which ultimately lead to the FOEX Translation Application
- Human Readable URLs in APEX
- An Electron Project for APEX – the APEX Client Extension
- Built with APEX
- …and some more…